A Dad They No Longer Remember

Not much new today... just keeping the routine going. I can't help but be grateful for how far I've come....
Left November 2013: Right October 2014




I went from 280 pounds to just under 200 pounds in 8 months.  Many people are aware and have been following my progress but I think it's easy to forget what it took to get here.. Diet and Exercise are KEY... but until you change your thinking about what food is and how to devote yourself to a routine you can't lose weight. I prayed for motivation.. I prayed for a renewed mind because I knew the mind I had was not sufficient. 

  
Left November 2013: Right November 2014

Now I look back and I don't even see myself in those old pictures. Understand, that the before pictures I'm showing aren't pictures where I happened to look fatter, but were actually pictures of me I once thought I looked good in. That I actually felt I looked thin. Seeing the two side by side is shocking. I don't even feel like the same person. I kind of hope I'm not. I want to be better. My goal is to maintain this new body and completely weird out my kids as they grow up and show them a dad they no longer remember.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts